Friday, January 16, 2009

It is just weird!

So, there is a phenomenon that I have been encountering since I have moved up to Wyoming, and it is only happening at work, and I think that it is REALLY weird, and kinda gay actually.

The Fist Bump

Whenever something good happens, you engage in the fist bump.

"Hey! We pulled 140 cases an hour" -fist bump
"Hey! You pulled 160% productivity!" -fist bump
"Hey! We got out an hour early" -fist bump
"Hey! We shipped 7 cases of totally useless and moldy tomatoes to a store tonight!" -fist bump
"Hey! Way to get your diarrhea to stop!" -fist bump

I know that it is totally a product of a society where you cannot touch anyone since it looks like sexual harassment if you actually shake someone's hand, and I guess in retrospect it is cooler then the "high 5" but it is still weird.

"Hey! Bitching second blog!" -fist bump.

1 comment: